- Supports all PHY, TSG, OOB, and RSG compliance tests as described by the SATA UTD 1.5
- Automated physical layer testing and calibration
- Provides full reporting capability including Pass/Fail indications and screen-shots
- Eye Doctor? II enables channel emulation and equalization which aids in debugging SATA compliance failures
- SDA III allows fast eye diagram creation and jitter analysis on long memory acquisitions
QPHY-SATA-TSG-RSG and the PeRT3 Provide a Complete End-to-End SATA Solution
The PeRT3’s unique protocol awareness allows for QPHY-SATA-TSG-RSG to easily connect the PeRT3 to the PUT and place the PUT into loopback. Once the PUT is in loopback, QPHY-SATA-TSG-RSG can automatically configure the PUT to output the proper test pattern and rapidly test the PUT. Additionally, by using QPHY-SATA-TSG-RSG the oscilloscope can effortlessly be used to calibrate the PeRT3’s output for both the OOB and RSG tests.
For SATA testing a test fixture is required to connect the PUT to the oscilloscope running the QPHY-SATA-TSG-RSG software and the PeRT3. Teledyne LeCroy provides a test fixture (part number TF-SATA-C) to probe the PUT via a standard SMA connector interface. This test fixture is compatible with Gen1, Gen2, and Gen3 standards. Teledyne LeCroy also provides an ISI channel which is required for Gen1, Gen2, and Gen3 RSG testing.
QualiPHY is designed to reduce the time, effort, and specialized knowledge needed to perform compliance testing on high-speed serial buses.
- Guides the user through each test setup
- Performs each measurement in accordance with the relevant test procedure
- Compares each measured value with the applicable specification limits
- Fully documents all results
- QualiPHY helps the user perform testing the right way—every time!